Current mood: bouncy.
I heart Wilson in "The Itch". I've always been BJ's girl, but this has a great chance of changing into obssessing over one deliciously cracked-up oncologist -- especially since Cuddy is not interested...
A little bit of dialogue, concerning whether to perform a surgery in patient's house or not:
Cameron: If we hung the curtains, it'll still be ten times more sterile than a battlefield aid!
House: Yeah, but we'll still need Trapper John...
House + M*A*S*H = OTP
This sheds a new light on Siss' suggestion to incorporate young Gregory House in Bold and Restless... Happy now? :P
9 comments:
Na na na na na.
I watched yesterda's episode of THE show on TVP2 and absolutely LOVED Wilson there. He was so cool walking behind House and explaining him his motives and feelings, that his own freshly undrugged brain couldn't process. Ah, sweet. I would have totally ROTFLed but my room is too damn small. Cuddy was great too :)))
I'm starting to lean somewhat towards "the-Mari-direction". I mean I'm still not for the 3some but the 3 of them seeing each other exclusively as well couple(s) wouldn't be that baaad "P
Nah, I repeat, after watching the NEWEST episode: Lisa's NOT interested in Jimmy. Me, on the other hand...
And get away from the threesomes, SOME of us didn't have SUCH great experiences in that area, if I may quote a certain conversation... ;P
mue he he.
As I said not 'A' threesome but the three od them interchanging :D.
Sort of like in "Bandits" movie. The one with Cate, Bruce and Billy Bob. I absolutely loved it.
But, mind you I'm not insisting- I just do not oppose.
Plus I'm carried on the wave of newly found admiration for Wilson'e Evilness. I mean House is just himself, and is socially incapable of being different-that's why he acts this way. But Wilson ist this sort of Every Man type, normal you would think to the bone, and still managed not to perish with House around, and also create his own kind of evil. I have to salute him even not having been fond of him much in the beginning.
I am absolutely, completely, totally, uttterly, perfectly, entirely, fully, thoroughly and wholeheartedly AGAINST ANY 3SOMES OF ANY KIND.
But can write you a fanfiction about Wilson sleeping with House and what happens afterwards. Just need to dig out some records of mine :P
While yes, please do. I always go with a well written story.
[ringu]
Oh yes, I approve of the idea! Please, please write me something nice... :)))
(tease)
Yeah, just change the name to protect the guilty...
Any of them is of Jewish origins, by the way?
Wilson is Jewish -- and Cuddy too, but I guess SHE won't play any leading part in that particular type of fiction, right? ;)
Unless her Jewish ancestors came from Poznan, and she cuts her hair quite short.
Cough.Cough.
Post a Comment