Monday, 3 November 2008

Odpowiadałam szczerze, żeby nie było ;)

Click here to take the M*A*S*H quiz!


EDIT:
A teraz - celem wyjasnienia, dlaczego wynik powyzszego testu stanowi wielka prawde o mojej osobie...
Natknelam sie dzisiaj na odcinek w sezonie IX. ("The Foresight Saga", notabene - "Sage Rodu Forsythe'ow" przeczytalam na studiach z wielkim apetytem), w ktorym Margaret udaje, ze robi podchody pod pewnego okuliste imieniem Bud (tak naprawde chodzi jedynie o badanie wzroku, ale czemu by sobie przy okazji nie pozartowac z kolegow?), i zabiera go na drinka do O'Clubu, gdzie ma miejsce ponizszy dialog:

Hawkeye: Margaret, you gotta settle a bet between me and BJ.
Margaret: Oh?
Hawkeye: He says there's nothing going on between you and Bud; on the other hand, I say there's nothing going on between you and Bud.
BJ: So, come on, which of us is right?
Margaret, fingers playing with a bowl of pretzels: That is my personal affair.
BJ: Ooooh!
Margaret: BUSINESS, I mean, business. And I intend to keep it that way.
Bud, approaching them: If you fellows will excuse me, I'm gonna turn in.
Hawkeye: Must be exhausted.
Bud: I'll say my goodbyes in the morning.
Margaret, following him in the general direction of the door, the bowl in her hand: It's awfully dark out there, Bud -- why don't I walk you to your tent?
Bud: I'd be delighted!
Hawkeye, outraged: Why are you taking the pretzles?
Margaret, after a pause, flipping a pretzle between her fingers as an imitation of a cigarette: Because... I don't smoke.
(She leaves with Bud, leaving the two Swamp Rats speechless.)

A ze mna ma to tyle wspolnego, ze jako licealistka uczestniczylam w bardzo podobnym dialogu. A pozniej ktos otwieral popsute drzwi do sypialni nozem... ale to juz zupelnie inna historia :)

2 comments:

Tenelilli said...

ROTFL.
A po latach wyszedł mi Klinger.
Ze zacytuję:
"Well, you're not really him; you just resemble this fictional character. A bit.
Let's get that straight before you start wearing dresses or eating jeeps."
:DDDD
Proszę w pięc lat od Hawkeye'a do Klingera ;>
A hasło brzmi 'perdehoi'. Co kolwiek to nie znaczy brzmi poważnie.

Tenelilli said...

For the record:
Nadal zamierzam nosić sukienki. Nad jeepami się zastanowię:)