Sunday, 7 December 2008

Yesterday we walked around the town with my boy friend (as opposed to a boyfriend); he even was kind enough to carry my bag around whenever I felt like shooting something. (Yes, we're still talking about photography.) We ate, we talked about friendships between men and women, we laughed, we got angry waiting for a pizza.

He made me remember why my life doesn't suck.

Today I'm watching TV documentaries about Yellowstone NP, and planning my summer holidays for the next year. Norway, nothern Scotland, maybe just Poland, somewhere where I could walk around, and look at beautiful places.

I like this weekend. I really do, despite conjunctivitis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny thing: last time, when I was talking to my boy friend (same here :) ), he was trying to convince me, that sex between friends can built a new ground for the friendship. Better one; firmer; something-something - whatever XD I didn't pursue that thought :P