Went to Prague (tired, sore, unhappy, and in pain), made friends with the guys from our Czech office, cried a little (pain, you know), took some crappy pictures I'd probably have to edit a bit before posting them here or wherever.
Went back home and to my grandma's, where my suffering took a different turn -- which doesn't mean it got any better. Not at all. Fell into a long stretch of sleeplessness, third night yesterday, not so amusing.
Came back. Proceeded with watching the fifth season of Bad Girls, which is GOOD.
Got up (to say 'woke up' would be a lie) too early today, and checked the Oscars winners.
My favorite didn't make it (stupid Academy), but I think I could forgive her, since she looked like THAT:

(Posted by Mineowyn, @ Mrs._Robinsons)
Came to work. Started writing.
Became a little happier. Wondered if it lasts.
No comments:
Post a Comment