And so, my visit at the dentist's has been moved to this Friday. Seems it's going to be a difficult one -- and to top it all up, I need to be back home tomorrow, then back to Warsaw -- have I mentioned the moneyless part?! Argh.
In other news, yesterday I found myself planning next year holidays with I. (we want to bring together a bunch of people - or not - and travel to northern Norway with the same travel agency we used two years ago) over a shrimp&tofu sandwich in CoffeeHeaven, sitting in the first row on a hilarious show, after obtaining the cheapest of tickets, and dicussing many new performances to see this summer. Bagdad Cafe's opening night cannot come soon enough, and this we'll go and see on July 18th. Did I mention I love my family?
In other news, please check out Nathaniel's Film Experience Blog, especially (this goes to Jo, Sio and Tenel) this post. I want Tim Burton. NOW.
Got a linen rose at the linen manufacture in my hometown. Absolutely love it, looks like Wokulski's shop. Beautiful. Need to go back there with a camera...
No comments:
Post a Comment