Saturday, 13 September 2008

I need to get myself under control.


After a day of fighting with nasty floaty fever, finishing my M*A*S*H book (not exactly Finest Kind, Mr. Hooker, but I liked Trapper's way of saying goodbye far better than the series one) and re-living a movie about unicorns we saw yesterday (honestly -- don't waste your money on anything that has"1612" written on it), I get a call from my mother.

-How are you?
-I'm sick.
-Oh, really? Could you do something for me?
-Yeah, what's your fancy?
-Would you please buy me a car?...

And so, my mum's buying herself a car on Allegro. How crazy is that?

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice --
pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

2 comments:

Jo said...

It reminds me of a situation with my parents.
It was about ten years ago, I was sick and spent some time at their place. One day they came in after work and my mum said:
- Hi, we bought some bread, cheese and oranges. Oh, and a car.

Klonowa Wróżka said...

Yeah. Parents. When will THEY grow up? ;)