I heartily recommend Prime. Nice, and funny (Meryl hiding behind the couch in a furniture store--seriously, a must-see), but not exactly a comedy. Not a drama, either, though it deals with pretty rough stuff. It's just... good. And Uma works great with Meryl. Just like Nicole and Julianne did a wee bit earlier. You know the movie.
No sign of my flash memory. Oh, well, happens, like W. said in his last comment over here. I'm going to get myself a new one tomorrow. And start writing anew. It's not like I cannot rebuild it, now can I?
Finished reading Truth and Measure today, and I already miss it. Yeah, I'm a hopeless case.
In the meantime, I'm grinning like mad over Ionesco's absurdity. Life's good, you know that?
Oh, and I'm off to England on Sunday, be back Tuesday afternoon. Hate short, tiresome business trips, but hey, the ALLOWANCE...
Love you all. You know that, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment