Tuesday, 6 January 2009

Lost my flash memory, with all current writing in progress written on it (no, I don't make copies), half-edited version of Telanu's Truth and Measure (which is a novel-length The Devil Wears Prada story that's been keeping me awake on all nights since January 2nd, and probably qualifies as the best unpublished prose I've EVER read in my entire life, because, come on--it's beautifully written, it makes me shiver and bite my lips not to cry when I read it after midnight, AND it has Miranda in it) and two 'Hello Kitty!' straps I got from my friends. And when I say: lost, I mean--somewhere it is neither home nor work. Probably in the street, or wherever.

So, yeah, a perfect way to start a year.

2 comments:

W. said...

Once upon a time, one man known of his wisdom said:

"Heh, shit happens!"

I'm sorry for your loss.

Jo said...

So now I officialy claim 2009 The Year of All Things Lost And Found ;)