Saturday, 21 November 2009

...and THEN she got a Bludger to the head.

You know, I really AM pathetic when it comes to trusting my friends.

Some time ago T. told me I'd liked Castle, not only because of Nathan Fillion whom I tend to associate more with BtVS' Caleb than Firefly' infamously cute Mat Reynolds. I just shrugged. Figures.

While I was looking for something to watch over the weekend, I first considered Star Trek: the Original Series, decided to wait until T. lends me her copy/ies, then thought about the first season of Bones, and entered my beloved forum to see what did the people over there have to say about it.

And as it turned out that the title that came up most in the last couple of pages of TV series-related discussion was Castle. And said Castle season one was pretty easy to get, so...

I'm on the second ep, I am in love with Rick Castle (and TOTALLY slashing those two cute police guys hanging around in the background), and I've just emitted a loud, piercing shriek, as Castle gave the following answer to the following question:

Cute Police Guy: Name one happily married couple?
Rick Castle: Degeneres and De Rossi.

I promise to listen to my friends' suggestions more. Like, three percent more, but still. And now I go back to the ep. Have a nice Sunday, everyone!

1 comment:

Tenelilli said...

Well... What could I say thet wouldn't be even a subtle form of gloating. Not much. So I'm just doing the Cheshire Cat here, and I don't mean pulling the disappearing act.