...and after two months of letting me indulge in self-hatred and spite, she calls me, and after hearing that her words and actions hurt me more than I could ever guess, tells me it's all my fault...
I guess I will be politically uncorrect as hell, but darling: screw her. With a screwdriver, that's what it's been invented. The rest of my unPC opinions is being posted sometime tomorrow :) And you know it ain't your fault and it's just a bloody manipulation, don't you?
I do. Know. Which doesn't change a thing. My mother claims that I shouldn't care, that it's no use arguing and speaking my mind -- it's just not that easy. And if I don't tell her what I think, wouldn't it be pure enabling?...
2 comments:
I guess I will be politically uncorrect as hell, but darling: screw her. With a screwdriver, that's what it's been invented. The rest of my unPC opinions is being posted sometime tomorrow :)
And you know it ain't your fault and it's just a bloody manipulation, don't you?
I do. Know. Which doesn't change a thing. My mother claims that I shouldn't care, that it's no use arguing and speaking my mind -- it's just not that easy. And if I don't tell her what I think, wouldn't it be pure enabling?...
Post a Comment