Tuesday, 9 December 2008

I feel emotionally exhausted, prone to eating too much chocolate and numb every time I finish writing something new -- especially something that's been nagging me all previous night.

And you know what? I love feeling this way.

The musical theme for today is Jimmy Buffett:


Santa's stressed out as the holiday season draws near
He's been doing the same job now going on two thousand years
He's got pains in his brain and chimney scars cover his buns
He hates to admit it, but Xmas is more work than fun

He needs a vacation from bad decorations and snow
Mr. Claus has a has escape plans, a secret that only he knows
Beaches and palm trees appear night and day in his dreams
A break from his wife, half-frozen in life
The elves and that damn reindeer team

Ho, ho, ho and a bottle of rum
Santa's run off to the Caribbean
He thinks about boat drinks and fun in the sun
Ho, ho, ho and a bottle of rum...



...and so on.

And I'm alone in my office, with my new hair color (Thorn ALWAYS brings the brunette out of me), reading books and sipping Earl Grey. I say: nice!

4 comments:

W. said...

A mnie w pracy napadło uczucie totalnego marazmu i zniechęcenia mimo, że mam mnóstwo rzeczy do zrobienia.... Argh! Najchętniej wstałbym od stołu i poszedł do domu, bo i tak na niczym nie mogę się skupić!

Tenelilli said...

Always is it?
You haven't been a brunette in quite a while...

Jo said...

@W: taki dzień. moje klientki na pilatesie miały mózg zbiorowy równy inteligencji najgłupszej osoby na sali. pod koniec zajęć odkryłyśmy pająka.

Jakieś zdjęcia tej transformacji?

Klonowa Wróżka said...

nie, jeszcze nie dałam się sfotografować ;) może wykorzystam brata w sobotę ;)