Tuesday, 27 January 2009

I'm keeping things in, really not ready to talk about it all. We're saying good-bye tonight, which WILL be hard. I hardly eat anymore.

I write like a person possessed, read even more, and watch SAG awards videos over and over (in case you haven't yet seen Meryl run down the room like a crazy person--and give the most beautiful speech ever--or Hugh kiss Lisa, who looked absolutely gorgeous in that red gown, please refer to YouTube, or LJ communities such as house_cuddy or dvlwears_prada). I need to re-establish my life, pick up the pieces.

Always up for a challenge.

3 comments:

W. said...

Przepraszam,że nie napisałem wcześniej, ale po prostu nie wiem, co napisać/powiedzieć.
Nigdy nie byłem blisko ze swoimi dziadkami.

A co do pisania... cieszę się. Go for it...

Jo said...

W sobotę zamierzamy Cie upić i nauczyć grać w brydża, a jeśli umiesz, to nauczyć MNIE grać w brydża.

Ściskam.

Tenelilli said...

Addictions (at least such) help in reestablishing life patterns.

You know you have my arm if you need it.
Saturday is on again?