OMG. OMG. OMG.
Lisa Cuddy, how I missed thee.
The whole kitchen scene -- oh, please, more!
Ain't gonna write no more, or somebody will chop my head off...
Am a happy person with a Killer Bicycle, strained muscle (a leftover after a nasty car accident A.D. 1997), and a HL/LE obsession.
Oh, and please take a look at this (and the following six parts from the same user):
EDIT.
A meme, because I'm bored at work.
What was the last thing you put in your mouth? A piece of celery.
Where was your profile picture taken? In my parents' garden.
Name somebody who made you laugh today. People from MM Fans forum.
If you could move somewhere else, would you? Sure.
Ever been kissed under fireworks? Guh. I don't do overratedly romantic stuff.
Do you believe exes can be friends? After staying apart for some time, sure, why not. But only after both parties got fully over it. See - me and W.N.
When was the last time you cried really hard? Don't remember. I don't cry much, which is probably the reason for my being so tense recently.
Was yesterday better than today? Yes, because I didn't go to work, and could leave both my phones in silent mode. No, because there was no House to watch.
Can you live a day without TV? I can live 5 days a week. Except Thursdays and Sundays.
Are you upset about anything? Currently, I'm annoyed about many things.
Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Are we talking romantic relationships? Then, no, in 99,9% of cases. And it's an objective opinion, based on many years of experience, and observing other people's lives.
Are you a bad influence? Don't think so. Jordan is, however; he got me smoking last Thursday, while I really shouldn't do it anymore.
Night out, or night in? Depends on the day, my mood, the company, and the type of alcohol being served.
How do you feel about your life right now? Pretty good, actually.
Do you hate anyone? I don't do hate. I do being hurt and idsappointed with people.
Has anyone called you perfect before? Yes. They got to regret it later on.
What song is stuck in your head? The Fray, All at Once.
Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be? Since I'm no Cuddy, and there's no House wandering around, I'd go with... let's see... At the moment, Sally Dexter, or He Who Shall Not Be Named.
1 comment:
You truly are bored siss:) I'll watch the vid when I cathc some spare time.
Kitchen scene rocked but also the whole 'pee-in'a -cup' and 'why-did-you-drag-me-in-this' scene rocked inmho :)
Post a Comment