In other words, my Spanish class is being taught by David Tennant's twin... and
House rocks. Those of you who saw the newest episode shall know why my post is titled the way it is. Those of you who haven't seen it yet... please go and do. You know you want to ;)
5 comments:
Oh yes, we do :))
I think I died and went straight to Huddy heaven just there and then *_*
Ah, wlasnie obejrzałam. Mhmmmm. Czy jestem nieczuła jeśli mam syndrom:
'Get over the pretended psychosis and get to the good stuff dyuu-de!'
:PPP
Tylko miej pod kontrolę kwestię zastawy herbacianej com? :*
Also, just read Lena's comment -'cause who would do it BEFORE posting a comment of their own- THIS was not yet Huddy heaven. It was good but from Huddy heaven I expect more.
I also demand and forsee it coming.
Damn straight! :D
A ja sie boje, ze House sie znow cofnie do swojej wymoszczonej, kochanej psychozy i wszystko koncertowo spiiieprzy -_-
Ale moment byl boski :)
"You do make me feel funny", mrryh!
Post a Comment